IPP Academy of Golf
Recommended for beginner and intermediate players, our group instruction programs are designed to ensure maximum learning in a group environment. The curriculum is designed based on the students ability. This allows you to benefit in a learning environment which will better suit your present needs.
IPP stands for Instruction, Practice, and Play. You need all of these to improve at the game of golf. So we have designed this program to make sure all of these elements are provided.
Included for all IPP Academy Members.
INSTRUCTION – Five hours of instruction form PGA Golf Professionals.
- Curriculum: Every session includes practicing Full Swing fundementals for Driving, Woods, and Iron shots. You will also learn how to improve your Pitch Swing, Chip Swing, and Putt Swing. Trouble shots will include basics in the Sand Bunkers.
PRACTICE - Range Card
- This will allow you to return to the driving range on your own outside of the lesson period to practice up to 5 times as a Member of the IPP Acadamy. (Reg. Rate $12 per bucket)
PLAY – On course scrimmage
- IPP Members will be able to access the actual golf course 3 times during the lesson period (One hour before sunset). This will give you an opportuity to experience play on the golf course and experience the various challenges. Best of all there will not be any golfers on these holes at this time other than IPP Academy Members who understand you are out there experiencing and practicing golf. Wew... take the preassure off!!
- Rate for a friend to join you during this practice time is $20.
IPP Academy Members Benefit with all of the following:
Facilities: We have two driving ranges, three private greens and bunker areas we utilize during our sessions. During your lesson period you are welcome to use any of these areas.
Equipment: We have Clubs available for your use during Instruction, Practice, or Play! All range balls are included during the sessions.
Teaching Aids: We include use of teaching aids that we know will help you improve quicker.
Low Student: Teacher ratio. 6:1 Student teacher ratio
Price: Reg. $194.95.
Now Only $164.95. (GST not included)
Goal: To have the participant feel comfortable with the game so they can get started playing and practicing properly.
- Overview of the game
- Introduction to the rules, equipment, proper etiquette
- Introduction to the five necessary swing techniques which will allow you to begin playing the game of golf. The Five swing techniques are 1. Full 2. Pitch 3. Chip 4. Putt 5. Sand.
- Equipment provided during lessons.
|Session 20-12||Mon/Wed Aug 10, 12, 17, 19 (Four 1.25 Hr Classes)||6:00 pm||Register|
|Session 20-13||Tues/Thurs June 30, July 2, 7, 9 (Four 1.25 Hr classes)||7:30 pm||Register|
|Session 20-3||Tues/Thurs July 30, Aug 4, 6, 11||6:15 pm||Register|
|Session 20-4||Monday June 1, 8, 15, 22 (Four 1.25 Hr Classes)||7:30 pm||Register|
|Session 20-5||Tues/Thurs May 19, 21, 26, 28 (Four 1.25 Hr Classes)||7:30 pm||Register|
|Session 20-6||Tuesday May 26, June 2, 9, 16, 23||6:30 pm||Register|
|Session 20-7||Wednesday May 27, June 3, 10, 17 (Four 1.25 Hr Classes)||6:15 pm||Register|
|Session 20-8||Tuesday May 26, June 2, 9, 16 , 23||6:00 pm||Register|
|Session 20-9||Tues/Thurs June 11, 16, 18, 23, 25||7:45 pm||Register|
|Session 20-10||Tues/Thurs July 14, 16, 21, 23 (Four 1.25 Hr Classes)||6:30 pm||Register|
|Session 20-11||Mon/Wed July 13, 15, 20, 22 (Four 1.25 Hr Classes)||6:30 pm||Register|
Goal: To have the participant improve the five swing techniques and thus lower their scores.
- Review of the five swing techniques necessary to play the game. The Five swing techniques are 1. Full 2. Pitch 3. Chip 4. Putt 5. Sand.
- Analysis of personal technique and detection of most prominent error.
- Development of skills through specific drills.
- Introduction Game analysis, the mental game, and practicing effectively.
- Participants should have some experience hitting a golf ball.
- Equipment provided during lessons.
|Session 20-1||Tues/Thurs July 21, 23, 28, 30||7:45 pm||Register|
|Session 20-2||Tues/Thurs Aug 11, 13, 18, 20 (Four 1.25 Hr Classes)||6:15 pm||Register|
|Session 20-3||Thursday May 7, 14, 21, 28 (Four 1.25 Hr Classes)||6:15 pm||Register|
|Session 20-4||Thurs June 4, 11, 18, 25 (Four 1.25 Hr Classes)||6:15 pm||Register|
|Session 20-5||Tues/Thurs June 4, 9, 11, 16, 18||7:15 pm||Register|
|Session 20-6||Wednesday May 27, June 3, 10, 17 (Four 1.25 Hr Classes)||7:30 pm||Register|
|Session 20-7||Mon/Wed June 15, 17, 22, 24 (Four 1.25 Hr Classes)||7:30 pm||Register|
|Session 20-8||Tuesday May 26, June 2, 9, 16, 23||7:30 pm||Register|
(slightly modified from our above IPP Program)
Includes 2 - two hour sessions (4 hours total), five baskets of balls for each student, playing time (golf one hour before dark 5 times during specified periods for each student) and a 4:1 parent/child teacher ratio.
- Instruction – 2 two hour sessions (4 Hours Total)
- Practice – Five baskets of balls (Each Student) ADDED VALUE
- Play – golf one hour before sunset 3 times (during specified period) (Each Student) ADDED VALUE
- 4:1 Parent/Child teacher ratio
- Price: $234.95 + GST
|Tuesday||May 5 & 12||6:00pm - 8:00pm||Register|
|Tuesdays||June 9 & 16||6:15pm - 8:15pm||Register|
3 hours of intense short game instruction
- Sand Play
- Price: $129.95 + GST
|Saturday||May 9||9:30 am - 12:30 pm||Register|
|Saturday||May 23||9:30 am - 12:30 pm||Register|
|Thursday||June 4||6:00 pm - 9:00 pm||Register|
|Friday||June 12||3:30 pm to 6:30 pm||Register|
|Saturday||June 20||9:30 am - 12:30 pm||Register|